SSC Exam Result 2022: The class 10 Board Exam (SSC) Result has been published by Bangladesh Education Board. Board Wise Result can be checked after 12:00 PM today through the official website. The examinee can check their results by SSC Roll and Registration Number.
According to the official schedule, SSC Exam was taken place on 15 September to 15 October across the country. About 22 Lakh examinees appeared on the exam from 11 Education Board across the country. The exam ended on December 30 last year. Now, all the students are waiting to collect SSC Exam Result 2022.
SSC Exam Result 2022 Highlights
Education Board officials said that we have completed all the work to publish the result. Now, we are ready to publish the result at the right time without the delay.
As per the announcement confirmed by Education Ministry, SSC Exam Result 2022 has been published on 28 November, at 12:00 PM. General, Madrasah, and BTEB Education Board examine can start collecting their results after 12:00PM using their roll and registration number.
In addition, the examinee also prints the result sheet with the grade point and marks from the official web server.
SSC Exam Result 2022: How To Download
Every year the Education Board authority published the result through the official website. All board examinee can check their results from there. The examinee needs to submit the roll and registration number to collect SSC Exam Result 2022 easily.
In order to check the result, the examinee needs to follow the steps mentioned below;
- Step 1: First of all, you will need to go to the URL of the official website of SSC Result 2022. Official link: https://eboardresults.com/v2/home.
- Step 2: Open a new tap and Copy or type Eboardresults.Com into the address bar of your internet browser. Then, simply tap on “Enter” icon from keyboard.
- Step 3: You will automatically enter on the official website once you tap on the enter icon.
- Step 4: Now, simply tap on “Choose One” under the examination menu. After that, you have to select SSC/Alim/Equivalent.
- Step 5: Select the exam year “2022”.
- 6: Simply, select the Education Board name and select result type “Individual”.
- Step 7: After that, you have to type roll number into the first box.
- Step 8: Type “Registration Number” into the second box (Optional).
- 9: Now, write the captcha code into the security code feild and tap on “Get Result” button. The result will visible on your screen within few seconds.
Final Step: Finally, download or print the result sheet for future reference.
Note: Examinee are advised not to worry if they get any error while checking the result. The official website will be slow or down after publishing the result. Authority suggest to the examinee to try again after some time.
Check SSC Exam Result By SMS
If the examinee constantly failed to collect the result from online, they can apply the Mobile SMS Method. It will provide SSC Exam Result 2022 By SMS with the simple way. To do this, examinee need to open the SMS app from their phone and type the following keywords.
SSC <Space> 1st three letter of Education Board Name <Space> SSC Roll Number <Space> Exam Year
The above SMS need to send on 16222.
- Example: SSC RAJ 425454 2021
This SMS will charge 2.50 Taka to send the SMS on 16222. This number will provide the result which is powered by Teletalk.