SSC Result 2022 Marksheet with Number: The SSC Exam Result has been published today officially by Education Board. As per the news, SSC and Equivalent Result has been published on 28 November. Candidates can check their results by SMS and Online.
In the meantime, this is Breaking News for those students who appeared in the SSC Exam-2022. In fact, if you searching online to know SSC Result 2022, How to check by SMS and Online, and more, then you have reached the right place.
SSC Result 2022: Update News Today
This year SSC and Equivalent Exam-2022 was taken place on delay instead of the regular date. The exam was take place on 15 September and continue till 15 October. On 21 November. Education Minister Dipu Moni declared that the result will be published on 28 November 2022, for the All Board. Generally, SSC Exam took place on the 1st week of February each year and the result was published 60 days after the exam.
SSC Result 2022 mark sheet with the number has been published today 28 November, at 12:00 PM for the All Education Board. The examinee can collect their results through SMS and Online. Marksheet will be released a few hours later, said Education Board.
How to Get SSC Result 2022 Marksheet with Number
This year SSC and Equivalent were published after 37 days of the exam. In addition, the Education Minister said while visiting SSC Exam Center, we will publish the result within 30 days after the exam.
In order to check SSC Result 2022, candidates need to know their Roll and Registration Number. The roll and registration number are available on the admit card which is given by the institute. So, candidates have to open the admit card again and then need to follow the process from here to collect SSC Exam Result 2022.
For this, candidates are advised to apply the mentioned methods;
Marksheet on Eboard
- First of all, you will have to open boards official web page. For this, you will need to visit https://eboardresults.com/v2/home.
- Now, open a tap of the internet browser. Then, write or copy and paste https://eboardresults.com/v2/home into the address bar of your internet browser.
- Simply, tap on the “Enter Button” or “Go” icon from the keyboard. It will automatically redirect to the official web page of EboardResults.
- Once you reached the home page, you have to choose “SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent” as the “Examination Name” first.
- After that, select the exam year 2022 by clicking on the “Choose one” navigation.
- Similarly, you will need to select your Education Board Name.
- Now, simply select the result type “Individual” for a single result.
- Once you click on there, a box will appear on your screen. Simply type your Roll Number which is available on the admit card. (Registration Number is optional)
- Finally, type the 4 digit security code which is visible on the screen and tap on the “Get Result” button. This will provide your result within a few seconds.
- For further use, you have to print or save the page by taking the screenshot.
- Here is the direct link: https://eboardresults.com/v2/home
Note: Most of the time the official website will be slow or down due to the huge number of candidates trying to collect their results at the same time. Candidates are advised to try again after a few minutes. If anyone gets the error every time, so they can apply the Mobile SMS Method.
Download By Mobile SMS
Every candidate can check the result using Mobile SMS Method which is powered by Teletalk. It will take 2.50+ Taka for this process. However, candidates need to send the right keywords to check SSC Result 2022 by SMS.
To do this, Android or iPhone users need to open the SMS app from their phone and need to type the following keywords.
SSC <Space> 1st Three Letters of Education Board <Space> Roll Number <Space> Exam Year
Example: SSC DIN 1240125 2022
Finally, candidates have to send the SMS to 16222. This is the official number that will provide the SSC Result by SMS.
Well, all board SMS keywords mentioned here below;
SSC Exam Overview
According to the official report, SSC Exam was taken based on the short syllabus, and each exam duration was 2 hours. Science candidates were advised to answer 2 out of 6 questions in the written part. In the MCQ part, they have to answer 12 questions out of 25.
About 22 lakhs of candidates appeared on SSC Exam which is 3 lakhs more candidates for SSC Exam-2022.