Xi Class Admission Result 2023 (Session 2022-23) has been published at xiclassadmission.gov.bd. Students will be able to view the merit list from the official website. Besides this, Xiclassadmission results can be checked by Mobile SMS.
Education Board has published the college admission result for those students who applied for Xiclassadmission. There are lakhs of students searching online after completing the admission process to know the result. Now, if you also want to check the result, so here is it.[adinserter block=”1″]
Xi Class Admission Result 2023
Every year the xi class HSC Admission takes place for SSC Passed Students after the SSC Exam Result. This year SSC Result 2022 has published on 28 November. A total of 87.58 percent of students passed on the exam. Almost 10 Lakh students are now looking for the Xiclassadmission Result.
The online application for Xi Class started on 8 December 2022. Eligible and interested candidates have already submitted the application by 15 December.
Now, as per the notice, Xi Class Admission Result has been published on 31 December 2022.
Xiclassadmission Result Date
As per the previous year’s statistics, every year admission process starts and ended with the three-phase application. This year Bangladesh Education Board going to do the same as the previous years. This year the Online Application Result for the 1st Step Application will be published on 31 December.
Note: If the applicants do not confirm the admission after the result, so their application will be canceled automatically. They need to apply again by providing the application fee if they are interested to get admission.
Check Xiclassadmission.gov.bd Result 2023 Online
For this, you will have to follow the instruction below;
- First of all, you will need to visit Xi Class Admission’s official website: www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd
- Once you reached the home page, you will have to tap on apply button.
- After that, type the transaction ID into the desired box and need to tap on “Next Button”.
- Now, you will have to Type your SSC “Roll Number”, Select the Education Board, and Input the Registration” number.
- Click on the “Next” option, then a new page will be visible on your phone screen.
- Simply, type your phone number into the box and tap on “Next”.
- Now, you need to choose minimum 5 colleges and maximum of 10 colleges from this window.
- Finally, tap on the “Preview Application” button from the page. If everything is correct, simply tap on the “Submit” button.
After completing the above instruction, you will get the confirmation SMS to the registered number. Candidates are advised to save the SMS for further instruction.
Check By Mobile SMS
Education Board and Admission Software also allow the candidates to submit the application through Mobile SMS. For this, candidates need to know the EIIN Number of the college which they want to get admission.
Non Quota Students need to send the SMS like:
CAD <Space> College EIIN Number <Space> 1st three letters of Board <Space> Two letters of Group <Space> SSC Roll number <Space> SSC Year <Space> SSC Registration Number <Space> Type the Shift name morning or evening<Space> Version Bengali or English.
Example: CAD 266451 DHA SC 4511451 2022 6245451444 N B
Send an SMS to 16222 to submit the application. Candidates will get a reply SMS from 16222 for confirming the application fee.
Group Name: SC for Science, BS for Business Studies, and HU for Humanities, HE for Home Economics, IS for Islamic Studies.
Shift Codes: Morning-M, Day-D, Evening-E, If there are no shift-type N
Result Date for 2nd Phase
After completing the 1st Phase Application, the 2nd one will start on February 7 and continue till February 8, 2023, at 08:00 PM. Besides this, the 1st Migration Result will be published on February 10, 2023.
The details date and time are mentioned below;
- 2nd Phase Application Start Date: February 7
- End Date: February 8
- Result Date of 2nd Phase Application: February 10
- Admission Confirm Date: February 11 to 12, 2023
Similarly, the application will be canceled if the applicants do not confirm admission.
Also Check: NTRCA Vacant Post 2022
Date for 3rd Phase
According to the notice, 3rd is the final phase application of HSC Admission 2023. The full process will start and end on the following dates;
- Final Application Start Date: February 13
- End Time: February, 13 at 11:59 PM.
- 2nd Migration Result Date: February 15
- 3rd Phase Result Date: February 15, 2023
How to Submit Xi Class Admission Result 2023 Online?
Every eligible and interested candidate can check Xi Class Admission Result easily using their roll and registration number. As per the rules, candidates can submit a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 colleges while submitting the online application.[adinserter block=”1″]
In order to check the result, candidates have to follow the right instruction. It will help them to submit the application easily.